availability concerns

isburns

I'm posting because I'm concerned about the availability of the new Promedia 5.1s from your online store. I've seen and checked out the posts about preordering from www.outpost.com and now I'm trying to figure out how they are offering this. My first conclusion is that this site and any other that may be offering preordering on the 5.1 system is going to put in a bulk order from the Klipsch store when the setup is first available, currently the 15th of July if I'm not mistaken.

If this is the case, should individual consumers like myself and the others posting in the forums be worried about the availability or if the system is going to be backordered. I could be totally off target, perhaps www.outpost.com has another arrangement with Klipsch to purchase the 5.1s so they can sell them retail, but even so, would this still eat into the availability through Klipsch's webstore?

I wouldn't even be that concerned but I already put my current Promedia 4.1 setup on Ebay in anticipation of the 5.1 release date of July 1rst, only to learn today that its pushed back to the 15th. No complaints there, as long as improvements/tweaks are the reason cwm35.gif .

Don't know if I'll be able to survive without some Promedia setup for 2.5 more weeks...lol

• Moderators

First availability will be on the Klipsch website. Outpost is certainly welcome to take preorders for as long as they want. I do not have a date for when they will receive them, but it won't be before Klipsch!

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com