luvin'sound from klf-30's/c-7

avman

just had a day 'off' worked on stuff around the house we just bought, i get assigned the a/v duties, since i am a professional installer/sales/system designer, not a bad deal-it means i have less garden/yard work to do.(the pool maintainance, however, is my domain). anyway, listened to some more 'yes@house of blues' on dvd-KILLER concert/dvd!!listened to 'magic carpet ride' by steppenwolf, 38 special,etc.,etc. WOW!! i love the times when i'm in 'the zone' and can really enjoy movies/music. i'm going to add a powered sub (to REALLY p***off the neighborhood-actually,no complaints yet,i've got cool neighbors-so far.) i'm hoping the new klipsch ref sub will do the trick. heard good things so far. i'mlooking for the sub to fill in the lowest audible bass, AND GO INTO THE TEENS as far as lowest bass goes. i've heard some good 15"18" subs from def.tech., but i would prefer all klipsch. howzaboutit?? avman.

Well, you'll really love the sound of your 30's and C7 once you add a sub. I really wanted an SVS, but was unwilling to wait 3 months for a sub. I'm a spontaneous shopper! I went with a DefTech PF15TL+, best sub I auditioned for under $1200, I paid $625.

It mixes well with my 30's,C7,S5's though I do have a slight itch for more bass after reading the overwhelming posts from the SVS crowd. For now I'm happy, love my 30's and the rest.