Moderator Help Needed! Matching RF7' s /w/RF3's

the borg

I'm ordering the entire RF7 surround setup...but...I need to know if I play my current RF3's as my Center Back Surrounds, will they clash in this setup? My receiver is the Denon 5800, and I am currently using my Heresy I's in that position and plan to move them to the "A" speaker position or music only position. The current KSF5 surrounds will be replaced by the new RS7's, and my RC3 will be replaced by the RC7. Can this matchup work, and if so, what kind of sound dispersion can I expect from the RF3's (both) in the Back Center position. Advice needed asap! Thanks.

Borg, congrats on getting the new Reference Flagship system. You are gonna have one big smile on your face...

The RF-3's will work very nicely as rear center pair. They use same drivers as RS-7's and the blend will be very good when switching from movie surround to music surround or using all 4.

I'll be interested to hear if you prefer the Heresys for music once you listen to the RF-7s