Back to the Future Miracle

soundog

I recently discovered two rather miraculous devices that have transformed my system. I discovered these devices at the recent Home Entertainment Show in NYC. They are the P1A Digital Correction Engine and the P3A High Resolution DAC from PerpetualTechnologies.com. Together they transform CDs into super CDs by increasing bit density to 24 bit and increasing sample rates to 96K (192K, when available) while eliminating jitter effects. The P1A can also be programed to adjust for speaker and room acoustic anomolies. The result is dramatic. I heard Martin Logan speakers adjusted (frequency respones peaks and valleys are virtually eliminated) dramatically by the P1A at the show. I plan to program it for my klipschorns in the near future. Another program will adjust for room anomolies. In the meantime my CDs now have both the advantages of CDs and LPs. Their enhanced detail and clarity, and the depth and width of the soundstage have to be heard to be believed. This coupled with my recent upgrading of my Khorns with new ALK crossovers have produced a spectacular system!

Klipschorns (2) w/ALK Xovers

LaScallas (4)

Outlaw Audio 6.1 Receiver

Klipsch LF-10 subs (2)

Klipsch KSW-15

Sony S530D DVD

SONY 798HF VCR

SONY CX400 CD Megachangers (2)

SONY CX240 Megachanger

SONY XA1ES CD Player

Panasonic 32" Component Video Monitor

Phillips Pronto Programable Touchscreen Remote

Nirvis.com Slink-e computer interface (controls and programs all the SONY changers, downloads data for each CD off the internet - titles, tracks, album covers, even some notes and lyrics - fully searchable and programable play lists).

Time-Warner Digital Cable w/ Roadrunner Internet etower 700 computer w/ wireless keyboard and mouse and output to TV monitor.

X10 Lighting controls.