Connecting to tv

First off i have had my klipsch 4.1 for 5years. I really love them. They are worth every penny and they deliver really good sound. I have a computer with a dual input sound card front and rear. My tv doesn't. It only has rca inputs right and left. How should i connect this system. I thought of using a selector but the problem remains with the right and left whereas the system is made front and back. Also, the most important part is the tv for now not the computer; it can wait. Any help would be appreciated. 10.gif11.gif

well i recently did this to hook it up to my dvd player - if you want front and back to ave a different channel - you need a system that either supports it of a audigy extigy - a external soundcard pretty much - one thing i did thou just to reproduce the stereo affects in the back speakers was hook up the red and white lines to a stereo 1/8" converter and then split that into two 1/8" hope that helps