For sale - make decent offer

cranked

Yes they have water stains. I tried to take pictures of the tops but really couldnt get a fair picture of how they look. Either you coundnt see it or they looked worse then they are, Poorlighting in basement or trying to use flash was issue. I have a cabinet maker who rents my back garage. He says to properly repair oak veneer there is a wood bleach product that is used that will take out stain then refinish with oil or whatever you want. I never had it done as it really never bothered me that much.The other side is in fine shape, same condition as one pictured.

----------------

On 5/3/2004 5:26:58 PM rckpls wrote:

Where are you (and the speakers) located? Any idea what you want for the Chorus II's?

----------------

Chicago. Looking over previous posts and looking on E-Bay Chorus II's seem to be going in the 700.00 to 800.00 dollar range. I have also seen people flamed for what they are asking by the same people who rave about the various lines Klipsch has had in the past,Classic-Heritage. I dont think whats quoted above is out of line but I am also aware that they are only worth what someone is willing to pay.