Which is better: RC-25/RC-35?? (for RB-25)

I'm in need of a center channel, and I've heard a lot of rumblings about how the RC-25's are better than the RC-35's because they sound "brighter". I don't have a subwoofer for my system (yet), so I was thinking about getting the 35's for more bass... but I don't want the bass of the center to muffle the midrange (which is what I've heard the 35's do). So are the RC-25's clearer? Which do you think is honestly better?(exclude price). Thanks!

I have listened to both and the RC35 is a fuller sound. The one I purchased had an issue that made it muffled. I returned it to my local dealer and an exhange was made for another unit that sounds fine. We tried both of them back to back and one just sounded off and dialogue was hard to make out. I believe most of the issues with the sound were some units with an internal problem. The first one I had was a little older in build date than the second one. Fall 2003 vs. Winter 2003 if I remember correctly.

I would get the RC35 due to larger drivers as long as you don't get one with the problem mine had.