Bi-amping K-horns with Set Amp

Hi,

I just picked up a home made set amp. It is my first tube amp and it sounds wonderful. Anyway, I want to bi-amp my K-horns and need some help. I honestly forgot how to wire this out. I did a search with no results. I wonder if the forum search engine is down.

I would appreciate it if anyone can give me detailed instructions on how to do this. I want to use the set amp for the midrange and tweeter and the ss amp for the lower frequencies.

I have ALK clones and everything is clearly marked. I uploaded a pick showing my K-horn crossovers. There are two gold posts in the pic labeled input and then terminals for the woofer, midrange and tweeter in that order.

My other alternative would be to unwire the woofer from the crossover and send a full signal to the woofer and let the driver roll-off naturally. I could even use f-mods but I think utlilizing the crosoover that is there is probably the most elegant solution?

Thanks in advance.

post-8687-13819257148972_thumb.jpg