Klipschorn room update

damonrpayne

OK, so we are still meeting with builders and such regarding our house and we've ended up choosing (pretty sure) a different floor plan. This particular floor plan causes me to alter the footprint of the first floor a little bit to fit my room in. However, as long as I'm making the footprint larger, I'm considering making the room larger than my original intention. My origianl intent was 18x20 with the khorns on the 20' wall. Assuming I could go just slightly larger what might be a good dimension? I was thinking 20x23 so the dimensions are not related etc.

Standing wave calculations are:

How does this look?

I think you might do better if you could do about 21x25, but that's just running numbers through my head...i don't have any fancy software to help me out 7.gif

basically, you're looking for as many modes as possible distributed as evenly as possible. i noticed that with 20x23 that you've got 25 and 28, 71 and 74, 49 and 57 all relatively close to each other, yet each pair is spread apart a bit...cooler software would be able to tell you more though. I'd just wait for artto's reply if i were you 2.gif