July 1st?....July15th?...August1st.....whats next August 15th

Mike2021

this is really really really bad.....i have been waitin sence june for these mothafn speakers and i thought they were comin out the 1st of july........but no....there comin out the week of the 15th of July.....still nope not ready yet we arent finished making the box for the speakers to come in.....August 1st now...hell ill be surprised if they come before the year of 2002....the speakers better be the sh*t cuz inm not waiting for nothing here...and Klipsch you guys probably lost alot of costumers that were going to buy the 5.1s but didnt want to wait......i dont blame em....for this long wait the speakers better be made out of gold........

Mike

HEY KLIPSCH,

I'll take mine in a plain brown box (as long as they are packaged safely for shipment). REALLY! If you have them in your possession, just take my order NOW!

Didn't your packaging team start work on the box design a looooonnnggg time ago??

I hope this is just the latest excuse/rumor for the ridiculous delay. Can you say PLANNING.s>

I'm right there with ya Mike, I have absolutely no patience. BUT, I was very lucky with my v2.400's, I never had any problems with them and they always sounded great. In the long run, I would rather wait as long as it takes to get a quality reliable product than to get them tomorrow and have to ship them back the next day because they're defective.

I'll live with the waiting, just make sure you get it right guys.