KP-301 and KP-115-SW

CET

I have just recently come across some of the old pro audio equipment. As i am going through it there are problems that i have to get solved before I will be able to use them. The biggest so far is that some moron ripped out the crossovers on both of the KP-301's. I need to get them replaced ASAP but dont know how to aquire them. Also I will need like two of the back panes for the KP-115-SW because several of the Banana and mono jacks are broken. Please let me know where i can get the crossovers and back panes.

Thanks Brandon

• 7 years later...
Damen -
Do you have (or know where to get) the schematic for the KP-301 crossover? I had a shop replace the mid-range horns a few years ago as they were making nasty noises, but didn't use them once they came back - my bad, I should have checked them. Well, the shop is no longer in business so I can't go back to them.
The issue is that the 15" speaker isn't working in either cabinet. I've pulled one speaker out, tried it with a sound source, and it works fine. There don't appear to be any broken leads or loose connections. I want to make sure the shop reconnected the speaker leads correctly, and have a friend who's a very good techician repair the crossovers if they have been damaged.
Thanks,
Tom H.
Corvallis, OR