Synergy Series SB-3 System, you get it where?

Timbobelmo

Like this................

If your really set on Synergy........go to Best Buy. But you will pay full retail.

Reference dealers can deal with you...........

EDIT:

rb 25 400.00

rS 25 200.00

rc 25 279.00

Total 879.00 From Good Guys.............that is their Retail Price.....Just an Idea!

post-4626-1381925739737_thumb.jpg

Timbobelmo, welcome to the forum. I STRONGLY suggest NOT going with the synergy. they are good for the money but once you hear any reference compared to a synergy you'll definately go reference. I have had sb3's for almost 9 months and my parents have sb1's. I thought they were great- and they were, until I heard the rb25's next to the sb2's. its a hands down win in ever aspect for the 25's. so now I have those and am trying to sell the 3's to some newbie around my neighborhood. in comparison with the same amp the synergies sound muffled. Im not sh!tting you. this is the truth. I think Ive been hearing muffled voices. and details are there. you hear every nit picking thing- I mean EVERYTHING!! how good bad your amp/cd/cdplayer/etc are. they tell the whole truth. I can't stress enough that you should go with some sort of reference. see if a dealer near by has synergy and reference together. mine has had both for a little while until bestbuy started selling the synergy's. so now there clearing them out. even if you need to go to a rb15 setup is MUCH MUCH BETTER than ANY Reference. even if BB gives you a deal Id still stay reference no question. those few more $$$ are worth it.

I ll be disapointed in you if you don't get reference. don't let me down10.gif

good luck shopping 2.gif

scp53

ps: Im very happy with the rb25's I got. I highly recommend them. just make sure you have a sub to use with them. more so for movies but also for music.

i have synergy serie speakers.

they sound very good.and they worth the money.

but the reference speakers sound better.

here klipsch speakers are very expansive, that s why i got synergy instead of reference.

if you can spent the extra dollars for reference speakers you should not hesitate.