Anybody like iPods?

trvale

After reading a Wired News article about a company that gives away free iPods, I did some research. Seems that freeipods.com is an advertising company and makes money by pointing potential customers to different businesess. They then send out ipods as rewards. I decided to sign up for Infone on my cell phone through the web site. It doesn't cost anything to sign up, the first 5 calls are free, and there is never a monthly fee. I figure it can't hurt to sign up if there is a free ipod possible. Well now all I need is 5 people to sign up through my link, and I will get a free ipod. Anybody who signs up through me is that much closer to their own ipod! I urge anybody who is skeptical to read the Wired News article that I have linked to above. I kind of feel shady for using this great message board for something like this, but we're talking a free ipod here!! Please click here to sign up under my name. Thanks.