Projector Screen info

Spanky

I dunno Doug. If you look at the specs of the AE700 and the PJTX100, there's some give & take in various categories - i.e. the AE700 has better contrast, but the PJTX100 has a higher lumen figure. My gut tells me that in a light controlled room it's a dead heat. In an ambient light room, the advantage might go to the PJTX100. Again, I'm speculating. And then there's the less pixelation in the AE700 and better zoom and less fan noise and longer bulb life and.......

Haaaaaay.....wait just a damn minute. I just talked my self into the AE700. 1.gif

BTW - did you see the write up on the AE700 at Projector Central? Sure - I knew you did. 1.gif

Tom

• 4 weeks later...

No Chris - I haven't bought the Panny AE700 yet. But I will. First I have to sell my Kawi ZX9R Ninja mo'sickle to fund the projector/screen purchase. 15.gif

But that's ok....I'll still have two bikes to amuse myself with. Besides, selling the ZX9R will free up some room in the garage for....

(Shhhhhh....the wife may be listening)

A Yamaha RZ350. 11.gif

Tom

Believe me - it's worse! 15.gif

I mean, with A/V equipment, you buy it, set it up and use it. With the bikes it's the same except there's the maintenance aspect. But I'm not complaining. Hell, I enjoy working on the bikes (or anything mechanical for that matter) and I thank the good Lord every day for giving me the wisdom to have made the right choices in life. Without those choices, I wouldn't have the education or job or living standard I do.

And I suspect the same is true for just about everyone here. Life is all about options & choices I say. 1.gif

Tom