Klipsch RF-3 vs. Paradigm Legend. What's best?

I'm interested in buying a pair of main speakers, I've auditioned some speaker brands and my last model choices are Klipsch RF-3 and Paradigm Legend. I need your advice from you guys. What would you recomend, Klipsch RF-3 or Paradigm Legend?

I would appreciate your prompt response to this issue.

My actual system is:

Kenwood A/V 410 receiver.

Toshiba SX100 DVD player.

Klipsch KSW 12 Sub.

Fisher Mt 9115 main speakers.

Kenwood CD 406 cd player.

Fisher surround and central speakers.

Gosh, that's like asking what tastes better, chocolate or vanilla (a question Ray G likes to pose). It's all a matter of your own taste buds. Of course, since this IS a Klipsch forum, we're gonna recommend Klipsch. But it's what sounds best to you, in your environment, with your electronics that matters. I think that Klipsch gives the best sound for the money than any similarly priced (and even more expensive) speakers. But I really like the "being there live" sound that Klipsch is famous for, and not everyone does. Take 'em both home and listen to them side by side, if you can.

Doug

My Klipsch dealer has Paradigm and it was the latter that I went to do a listening test. I heard so much "better than Klipsch" in the reviews, I wanted to hear what the fuss was about.

My wife & I auditioned several pairs in the size/power range of Klipsch models. We tried A/B comparisons with a known passage of music and DVD (try to make it a passage of real instruments you are accustomed to hearing live, not electronics that can be manipulated.) We had the salesman switch back and forth without telling us which pair he was playing and we stood back far enough to not be able to really tell which pair was on. We liked the sound of what turned out to be Klipsch speakers every time, thoughout the price range. It was the soundstage of the HFs that spread out.

Your ears will hear things differently from mine. I was told to be sure to use an amp/receiver similar to the one you have/are going to get, but I don't think certain amplification could make the Ps sound better than the Ks. I like the HFs as much as the LFs, but Rap-Hop tends to be mostly LF and is not my style of music.

And, there are always new models and I haven't done this for months. Maybe Paradigm has done it.