a project of mine

Jay481985

hmm wanting to hear people's reactions to dual tumults in a sealed enclosure. Ported way to big. May build ported box and transplant tumults later. I got the green light from my wallet to start the project... Will post autocadd pic soon. Also for those curious it's about the size of the krell MRS but made of HDF sorry I can't weld.

----------------

On 9/27/2004 11:58:06 PM Jay481985 wrote:

hmm wanting to hear people's reactions to dual tumults in a sealed enclosure. Ported way to big. May build ported box and transplant tumults later. I got the green light from my wallet to start the project... Will post autocadd pic soon. Also for those curious it's about the size of the krell MRS but made of HDF sorry I can't weld.

----------------

Is there going to be any type of EQ or LT? What amp are you using?

Dual Tumults will certainly rock in almost any enclosure given enough power.

something along the lines of this http://www.qscaudio.com/products/amps/rmx/rmx5050.htm

purchased here http://www.djmart.com/rmx50poam.html

oh yeah max out the wattage of the tumults. there rated 1600 watts, imma bring a amp that will bring 3200, maxing them out... Also for LT, I'm not to educated on that so if anyone knows of great literature on it, I would be much obliged. EQ, I'm looking around for a solid good one so I guess I'm still looking.

Oh forgot to mention, I will be building the box first, And if I feel totally satisfied with the results then I will buy the dual tumults and amp. If the box looks and feel like crap I will scrap the project. Oh BTW think piano gloss black as trim