Who invented "high end interconnects?"

Klipschfoot

soprano2.jpg

Ehhhhhhhhhhh!. Im the King of the interconnects. FORGET ABOUT IT! I gots more connections than anybody still alive. Ive been connected for years. You wanna be interconnected you come see big Tony. You want two, tree, four thousand dollar interconnects I gots em. Just dial 1-800-BIG-TONY and BADDDA BING! BADDA BOOM! Youse gotta bunch a wires youse never gonna call me back about. As a matter of fact nobody calls me back about anything I sold them. Wheres dat guy dat wanted to hook up 6 or 7 RF-7S in his livin room? Ill fix him right up. With my interconnects hooked up with a whole lotta lovin RF-7s and pumping half duh juice it took to fry my cousin Quido in Old Sparky last year youll be causin enough of a racket(and I do know about rackets, he he he he) to vibrate Jimmy Hoffa right up outta the NY Giants end zone. Sews dont forget to call Big Tony for ya interconnects. Ill be duh last guy to let ya down. Or maybe ya undertaker. Which ever duh two come foist. He he he he he.11.gif

• Like 1