Any way to connect a sub to a HK 430?

christjared

I noticed that the HK 430 doesnt have sub outs or a variety of inputs. Is there anyway to get a sub out on these receivers? my sub doesnt have the high level inputs to connect to. Infact my sub amp is an old receiver 9.gif that powers my two kicker xpl's in a custom ported box. If any one can help thanks. ps is there anyway to get a remote for this thing!

Well you can use the tape outs or the record outs (i forget how it's labeled), but the problem with that is you won't be able to adjust the volume of the subs and the mains at the same time. I suppose you could just adjust the volume on both recievers manually since you'll have to get out of your chair anyway to adjust it.

The only other thing I could suggest is to get a preamp and split the signal to each reciever.

Does your sub reciever have any preouts that are controlled by the volume knob? If so, you could hook up everything to that reciever and use the HK to power your mains.