Speakers to match KV-3 center Speaker?

chefcg1

What do you now for main speakers? The KV-3 was designed to match the KG series of speakers. If you're looking for new speakers that will match, you're out of luck. :) If you want new, I'd say ditch the KV-3 and get all new matching across the front. If you can go with used/old-school, get some KG4s. They'll match nicely with the KV-3.

Well honestly I'm thinking of getting a set of b-3 series bookshelves for the front because I want smaller speakers and then later when I have more funds sell my kv-3 and get the center to match the b-3. Curently I'm using a set of very old cerwin vega AT-10 for main speakers that actualy match the kv-3 pretty well, but they are way old and the rubber on the cones is going so they need replacement. I'm also using an M&K v-125 subwoofer with the set up. This system mainly does home theater duty and very little just music playing. considering what I curantly have and what I plan on using it for do you think the b-3 are a good choice or should I be auditiong a differ series? Thanks for the reply.