new Reference speakers - Monster Cable internal wiring or not?

rx7

I recently purchased two RF-7's and an RC-7 from an authorized dealer.

They sound great, but I noticed that they are lacking the "Internally Wired with Monster Cable" stickers on the back that my 2+-year old RF-3's have, and the boxes were missing text in the area where my RF-3 boxes mentioned Monster Cable internal wiring. The current Klipsch Reference series brochure at the dealer had blurbs about Monster Cable.

I don't really care about having those stickers or not, but I'm curious whether new Reference speakers no longer use Monster Cable internally, and I also want to make sure I didn't get an older (possibly used) version of the speakers for the new speaker price I paid. Anyone know the story here?

Thanks in advance.

rX7,

Per the Klipsch company spokes person, Klipsch didn't feel that using Monster Cable, really changed things for their speakers. Plus the cost of sponsership Paid out compared to the enhancement could not be justified!........... Bottom line, Not worth the Money!..........