SACD resource

Parrot

That's funny. I found that site yesterday whilst trying to find Jazz SACD's for Allan and posted a link in some thread or other. Cant remember which one now - might have been the "too perfect" one.

It is a cracking site though - the only one that seems to cover all the manufacturers. Makes finding out if titles exist a breeze.

For what it is worth one of the best places to source this stuff is www.elusivedisk.com. It is not the cheapest around - and its search engine is very poor - but they do have one of the best selections and, for those of us that are now totally platform independant - in all formats from vinyl to SACD and DVDa to XRCD to god knows what!

Very nearly a perfect one stop shop.

Acousticsounds.com is another. What I like about their search engine is that you can browse by format (ie. CD, SACD, DVD-A, Vinyl), and then into subgroups, such as Record Label, Artist, Song Title, Genre...

And it seems they have a larger selection online than most. Elusivedisc.com I've notced however, generally has records in stock more often than acousticsounds. For example, "Jazz at the Pawnshop."