Nashville LaScalas for $650 a pair ( w/ pics )

DANOCASTER

OK.. Picked up those LaScalas.. Not as clean as described but they sound better than the other 3 pair I've owned. They are now playing in the background and sound GREAT !! Powered by a lil ol' Marantz 2230 and a hotrodded Rega P3 w/ a V15 - these sound SO nice.. I wish I could have something like this in the living room so I could spin LPs while i cook.. But..my wife is UNBELIEVABLY cool but just doesnt want HUGE spks in that room.. I'll give her this one

OK...the spks..They sound fabulous but the "protective" paint is worn away in many places and the front right edge of one spk is bashed in. A little wood glue, a C clamp, and about 8 hrs would make a HUGE difference. But I'm not doing it myself.. I've talked to the owner and want to give someone a DEAL.. Price started at $800 but after seeing them , I persuaded him to give a little price-wise.. Again - these sound REALLY nice and, with a little elbow grease ,could be a great LOOKING pair as well.. Price is now $650 and available for local pickup ONLY ( in Nashville ).. here's pics:

75920337.jpg

75920329.jpg

75920324.jpg

75920319.jpg

75920316.jpg

75920312.jpg

yeah.. I kinda WANNA keep them but I have a great sounding set of Chorus 1s upstairs that I usually listen to my vinyl thru and these are too big for the downstairs room !! Look at Em !!! They're in the middle of the friggin room !!9.gif

But with no tweaking at all - they image like a mutha. I just gotta sit on the STAIRS !!!2.gif