SC1 center channel speaker for sale

jheis

This speaker was used for about two weeks before I got the bug and upgraded my whole system (new B&K Ref 50, 2 x B&K ST125.2, 2 pair of Heresys, & RC7). It is as new and comes with original box, packaging and manual. MSRP was $279, BB sold them for $219. $140/obo plus shipping. I'm in Santa Rosa - San Francisco north bay area - for local pick-up or possible delivery.

James

• 1 month later...

I traded in the chorus for a pair of SF-3's... *looks around innocently*

actually i was thinking I might SELL my SC-1 too. Not to hijack a possible sale by james, but if the speaker was already sold or kc doesn't hear back, then I would be willing to offer it up as a backup option. 2.gif

KC:

Didn't get any response on the forum so I ran it in the local classifieds. Fielded a bunch of calls from some wanker who was "waiting for a money transfer from Australia"(I was asking $140?) and eventually sold it to someone else who paid full asking price up front - sight unseen - and then didn't pick it up for another two weeks - go figure.

By the way, I just happened upon your reply by chance. If you want to respond to something like this you should use a private message so that the poster is more likely to receive your inquiry.

Dr. Who, you're up...

James