Klipsch Synergy F2 vs. RF-25

streyle

I currently have a Synergy F2 I bought to test out, but I have noticed that the sound isn't as full as when I had a demo in store. My question is, do the reference series sound more full? Just for info, I am using a HK DPR 1001.

thanks!

i haven't heard the newest synergy but i m sure the refs are still ahead in all ways. my synergy sb3's sound VERY muffled compared to the rb25s i have. also the dynamics are much better and the sound is tigher/cleaner on the 25s.

if you can, id try to get refs and take the f2s back. not that there bad but im sure youll upgrade later so why not do it now(every one gets up gade fever). its not very much more $. sorry i cant answer about openess/fullness very well

scp53

well i just bought the RF-35.....I think I'm very happy with them(we'll see after a weekend of testing).

Is $1150 a good price for a pair of RF-35 and a RC-35?

It's about $100 more expensive than I've found online and it has hte 5 year warantee.....

I just wanted to say after a few hours of tweaking my system with the new RF-35s.....the difference is amazing! I am getting a much fuller sound out of these and they sound perfect.....

Now I'm wondering about my receiver setup....I currently have a HK DPR 1001 with 50W/channel. Some of the dealers have almost convinced me to return my HK and upgrade to a Denon or and NAD.....any thoughts?