Paging DoubleJ - How's the Horns?

Thumpelstiltskin

Hi Thump:

I wish to thank all of you, esp. Bob (BEC), that helped me getting these K-Horns working.

The woofers were basically trashed. If I wasn't such a chicken and would have taken out the woofers, like Ricktate (sp?)mentioned, I could have saved you guys some grief trying to figure out the problem. I ended up replacing them with new woofers that I got from Bob.

I sure did learn a lot, and I thank you, again, for that.

I'll be posting some pictures with-in the next hour or two. (I finally cleaned up the room to make it some what presentable)

As for the K-Horns themselves, they may not look the greatest, but I just close my eyes and listen to the amazing sound.

Bob: I have donated the old woofers to my old High School's Science Dept., for the instructor wants to incorporate Audio physics, etc to his lesson plan. I hope that this is OK because I also wanted to help you as well in your future plans of reconning woofers.

I just can't seem to say thank you enough, so you are going to hear it again..

Thank you all for your help with this adventure and also in advance for the adventures to come!!

JJ