Which Klipsch model do I have?

missmetz

Have a pair of Klipsch speakers that measure 36" H and 14" wide, the TYPE on the stapled paper on the back says: T50 WO. They were not bought by us but we think they are mid 90's model. Tried to find model # on the discontinued pages in Klipsch but those pages aren't accessible. We called Klipsch 2 years ago to find out if they sold replacement grills and I remember the guy having a hard time figuring it out from the type #, but he finally did and I can't remember what he told us. We're trying to sell them and people are asking what model they are. Here's a link to a photo:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/buyselltrade/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A140376&name=electronics

We're asking 350.00 for both speakers plus a receiver. Is this a good price? We have no clue what they are worth. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

MISSMETZ

----------------

On 2/26/2005 2:52:42 AM missmetz wrote:

Thank you! I have been searching the net to find other T5's for sale with no luck, does anyone know a fair price to sell them for?

Thanks again! MISSMETZ

----------------

Missmetz,

The retail price on the T-50s was $500. The best way, imo, to determine the "value" of most items is to run them on Ebay. Just put a low starting bid and see what happens. I'm guessing they would bring around $200 for the pair, maybe more from a local bidder that doesn't have to pay for shipping.

Would you like to know their value according to The Orion Blue Book?

Are you sure you want to know?

OK.....

Click here ----> OUCH!!

----------------

On 2/26/2005 6:59:44 PM Thumpelstiltskin wrote:

----------------

On 2/26/2005 2:52:42 AM missmetz wrote:

Thank you! I have been searching the net to find other T5's for sale with no luck, does anyone know a fair price to sell them for?

Thanks again! MISSMETZ

----------------

Missmetz,

The retail price on the T-50s was $500. The best way, imo, to determine the "value" of most items is to run them on Ebay. Just put a low starting bid and see what happens. I'm guessing they would bring around $200 for the pair, maybe more from a local bidder that doesn't have to pay for shipping.

Would you like to know their value according to The Orion Blue Book?

Are you sure you want to know?

OK.....

Click here ---->

----------------

Nothing like a nice reality slap.

1.gif