ProMedia 4.1 Buzzing

i do not see how it could harm your speakers, unless it is oscilating and it knocks them down. Also, some appliances can cause interferance, eg, plug in your blender or pencil sharpener into the same power socket as your tv and then them both on. The picture will jump around. I do not think this will happen with the fan but if you notice that it does cause interference, try placing it, well the plug, elsewhere.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or Call Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

I beat DBvader to 700 posts!

ok, i think i replied to the wrong post last time...

try plugging your system into something else, eg a dvd player and see if you still have the buzzing. if you do then it is the system, if not it could be as Dan F said earlier that you have a noisy port where your sound card is. He suggested taht if this is the problem, just change the port inwhich your soundcard is plugged in to.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or Call Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

I beat DBvader to 700 posts!