detaching control pod?

deaf guy

are we able to detach the control pod for the promedia 4.1?

cuz i read a while back on the boards that you can, but i'm having a really hard time trying to detach the control pod.

you just have to slide out the control pod right?

am i doing this right?

has anyone done this yet? any tips on getting it off?

------------------

bass beats melody

it can be very difficult. on mine i first tried to unscrew the stands, that will make it very easy, however since nothing ever turns out to be easy for me, i ended up stripping the screws. then you just push really hard the control pod towards the back of the speaker. it will move but not enough for you to take it out. now pull down on teh speaker stand just so that you have enough room to get the control pod out. do not worry about bending the stands, it is really hard to do that, just do not get the jaws of life out on them. first try to unscrew them though.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or Instant Message Amy and if all else fails, pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

I beat DBvader to 700 posts!

no problem! cwm30.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or Call Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

I beat DBvader to 700 posts!