Opinions needed on how Onkyo SR-702 pairs up with my KLIPSCH HT speakers....

tigger1874

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum. I am looking for advice, comments good or bad......I am looking at purchasing the following Klipsch setup:

RF-35 Floors

RS-35-Bi-polar Surrounds

RC35 Center

RSW-10 Sub

I am currently using a Toshiba HX-83 HD 57" Widescreen with the Bell HD Satellite reciever and I am hoping this system would complement these components.

I am looking purchasing the Onkyo SR-702 to power the speakers.....If anyone has this setup or comments, suggestions on this set up can you let me know. Am I going to get a great HT system with these components.

Lastly I am thinking about mounting the rear surrounds on the wall..any pro or con's from people that have done the same

Thanks in advance Tigger. 1.gif

I have a similar setup. I have the RB-35s for fronts with RF-35s for zone 2. Also have the RC-35 and RS-35s with RS-25s for the rears. I use the RW-12 instead of RSW-10. I use an Integra DTR 6.5 receiver which is an Onkyo product. The specs are almost identical with a minor difference in frequency response. I think it is a great setup. You will enjoy the Onkyo receiver. I use omni mounts 10.0s for the rears and 20.0s for the surrounds. Enjoy!

RCC