therude1 10" scalas-homemade

therude1

this may sound weird but, about 20 years ago,i heard a pair of klipsch la scalas that a buddy of mine had just bought.

of course that was it for me, i was a klipschian now!~to this date i have not owned a pair yet. but i finally gave it an attempt to build my own.without plans or schematics, but just by how i remember them sounding.i'm good with sound(not all the mathematicall stuff)but i inprovise alot. anyways i followed a picture in my mind and this is what i got. i put a 10" klipsch.don't know the model number . with a boston acoustics tweeter and BA crossover. so it made it a 2-way apeaker instead of a three way. and i must say, IT ROCKS!

i just bought a pair of cornwalls , and this little sh*t can almost reach the bass. not quite as heart pounding but smoother and faster thump.i don't know how it sounds so good.can anybody recomend any books or literature that i can read so thati can learn the basics amd figure out what i did here??here is a pictures. also i would really love to learn about crossover- i know they are what puts a soundwhere it should be.?/ley me know what you guys think about the speaker also??