Whats wrong with my speakers

Klauser

I was happy to hear that Promedia 4.1's were the best speakers around. They received a good score on Maximun PC etc. I worked an entire week to get the money to buy my speakers at Comp USA, when I finally got home after one hour of train traveling and I start testing the speakers, they sound perfect. I tried raising the volume up and BOOOOMMM everything falls apart, I started hearing all this F.ing noise buzzing and distortion. I counldn't fix it, so I said to myself, I most have burn them f.kers.. I when back to comp usa, exchanged them, got newones,,, when I tested them again, booommm burned too... My question is, Why do F.ck is promedia putting that peace of **** out? am I doing something wrong? if not Did they fixed the problem? if yes Where can I buy a good set? Iam returning this peace of crap right now.. damn.. another two hours of traveling with this heavy *** speakers

------------------

Ramon G.

Hi,

Be cool. I know how it feels when this happens. But I didn't get frastated like you. I had to wait ten months for these speakers and returned them within three days because of the over-heated AMP. I got the repaired sub and replaced sats after two months. Now they are working fine. So, just cool down and contact AMY. She will help you to solve your problem.