RSW12 or SVS PC Ultra or 2 RSW12s?

BobbyT

As some of you know, and have been very helpful, I'm finalizing the choices on my short list for a system I'm getting ready to buy. I would like a RSW15 but I don't think I'll have the room for it with RF7s in my current house. So I'm looking at the RSW12 or the PC Ultra. I do have room to stack 2 RSW12s. All suggestions and advice appreciated.

Are you looking more for slam for music or extension for movies? If it's slam you want go RSW, they will work pretty well for movies also. If you'd prefer your sub to really shine on action movies then go PC-Ultra, and it will work pretty well for music. 1.gif I don't think you could make a big mistake either way.

I'm leaning towords slam for movies, although I'm building this system with music as a priority. My thinking, and correct me if I'm wrong cause that's why I'm asking, is with the RF7s I'll have 4 fast 10 inchers for music.I listen to very litle rap/hip hop/dance, and no pipe organ music. Whichever receiver/universal combo I decide will be connected with i link. Is this line of thinking correct or way off.

Edit:How low will an RSW15 actually go in a room?

----------------

On 4/19/2005 1:40:24 PM BobbyT wrote:

Edit:How low will an RSW15 actually go in a room?

----------------

Alot depends on the room and it's placement. I don't have one myself but I've heard given the right circumstances the RSW-15 will go deeper than alot of people give it credit for. However, it is not going to go as deep as the PC-Ultra.