HK 730 in the Boston area

Hi all,

I'm moving out to Seattle in about 6 weeks. I've decided not to take my stereo equipment with me. So, I have an HK 730 to offer up to a forum member. It's in great condition. All pots are quiet, cosmetics are good.

If this interests you and you're in the boston area, give me a shout.

I'd like to keep this a local sale, as I'm not interested in packing this up this piece.

Cheers,

Michael

Roundwave23(at)yahoo

(forum lurker since 2004)

Gang,

I'd like to buy this receiver, but need a favor. The seller does not want to ship it. Is there any one of you nearby who could pick this up for me and either bring it with you to Pilgrimage or ship it to me.

Thanks for your help. I'd like to give this HK730 a good home with it's brother 430 that I bought last month.

Michael

Smokem, I emailed you back, looks like you're about 45 minutes or so from him. There is another Forum member in Boston who might be closer. Seller has a potential local buyer so I'm just fingers crossed right now. Thanks bunches!

Michael

Unit is pending sale. If that falls through however, Mr. Colter has dibs on this juicy piece.

I have a few other pieces of gear to sell as well (all SS midfi)-- nothing that goes so well with Klipsch. If you're inquisitive about those, drop me a line.

Cheers!