arrrg... more static...

sean_04

OK... I bought the new CP1 preamp for my v2-400's a few months ago thinking I wouldn't have to deal with that really obnoxious static and crackling I got when I moved the volume controls on my original one... I guess I was wrong about that. Just recently I started getting static when I move the main volume control in the rear left speaker (and also a little in the the rear right one too). It'll go away after I turn the knob quite a bit, but it's still annoying since it usually comes back after a while. it's gotten slowly worse over the past few days.. It's not really too bad right now, but i'm sure it'll get worse eventually.... Has anyone else seen static problems with the new CP1? Would it be possible to get a replacement (eventually)?

i JUST asked the same question regarding the v2 400 and was gonna buy the cp-1......but now im scared............damn it.......WHY CANT KLIPSCH ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM?????????????????????????????

I JUST posted a reply for my problem which was the exact same........now im pissed.......im gonna return them al together if Klipsch doesnt admit to this static/distortion problem....

-upi