McIntosh MC-2100 & C-28 for sale in Colorado

There's an ad in a newspaper from Colorado. It lists all the specs and original retail prices for these items ($599 and $650), but no selling prices. The ad started on 5/13/05. I've condensed the ad to read as follows:

"McIntosh MC-2100 and C-28 Stereo Preamplifier for sale. No prices listed. - Call 303-920-5026"

Good luck, Rick.

• 1 month later...

No clue on price...when I visited him, I didn't realize that he was selling the C-28!!!

He had put the 2100 up on ebay for $350 BIN and I got lucky. It's in fantastic shape!

He's selling all his McIntosh gear. I'm working with him on his 2105. He had a tuner (can't remember the model), a 2505 and the C-28 as well. All had cabinets and looked great from the front.

He is also selling his JBL L250s. If you haven't heard them, you ought get him to fire them up for you.

BTW, he lives off of the 120th Ave exit north of Denver, so not too far for you!

Jeff

Jeff-

Ok, thanks for the heads-up. Interesting that he has a tuner, as I'm thinking about getting one if I sell my Scott 333. Both the 2105 and 2505 look pretty sharp from pics I found on the net. Not too far a drive for me, though I'll be out of town for the next several days. Maybe I'll ring him after I get back. Thanks.

Rob