Static when when turning volume

A Fire Inside

i will assume (i know i should not do that) that you mean when you change the volume from the CP-1. You must have a defective preamp, or just a broken one. if it is under a year old, klipsch will ask you to send them your preamp andthen they will send you a new one. if it is out of warranty, then you will have to pay klipsch 50 bucks for a new cp-1.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or call Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

I beat DBvader to 700 posts!

I beat DBvader to 800 posts!*

I beat DBvader to 900 posts**

(*does not matter anymore though)

(**ok, this is getting sad now)

nope, the sub and amp (which are one piece) would not have to go. just that little preamp. be careful, kind hard to get the preamp off.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or call Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

nope, the sub would not have to go. just that little preamp. be careful, kind hard to get the preamp off. and contact amy to get all the shipping details.

------------------

-justin

yes, the little one is teh preamp, located on one of the sats, normally the front left... or is it the front left... oh, that is right it does not matter.... yeah, it is the one attached to the sat. to pull it off, you must first try to take off the speaker stand... if this ends up with you stripping the screws, as it did with mine, you will just have to push upwards on the control pod , it will move, then pull down on the speaker stands to allow more area for the pod to move backwards. once you get it to move all the way back\, it should come loose and youw will be able to take it off. be careful not to bend the speaker stand too much, and be gentle! but at the same time pull and push pretty hard... it is like hitting a golf ball, follow through and it will go like you want it to.

i hope that was not confusing... i just got back from teh movie, The OTHERS... pretty tight!

------------------

-justin