JBL 2404h's (baby cheeks) for sale.

----------------

On 5/26/2005 7:13:09 PM playntheblues wrote:

I purchased these from 3dzapper about 3 months ago. One of the diaphrames was blown. I purchased two new ones and installed one so one extra will be included. $275.00 Just let me know. All the best, Guy

----------------

That's a real good deal! Those will definitely fix the T-35 problem that really limits what the Khorn can do. Buddy of mine made the swap and never looked back. Never understood why P.W.K. hung on to that EV compromise for so long.

----------------

On 5/26/2005 7:13:09 PM playntheblues wrote:

I purchased these from 3dzapper about 3 months ago. One of the diaphrames was blown. I purchased two new ones and installed one so one extra will be included. $275.00 Just let me know. All the best, Guy

----------------

Hey playntheblues,

Are the diaphragms you bought real JBL or aftermarket? At that price I might still be interested, even though I don't have any Khorns that need fixin'! Guess I could try rigging them up to a pair of Heresys, that might be fun!

1.gif

The 2404s are a great addition to the Khorn with crystal clear highs to over 17KHz and better dispersion. A small bell sounds like a small bell, a tamborine is in the room with you. They would IMO be fantastic combined with Al Ks wood horn kit.

I have mine mounted in small boxes atop the Khorns and use ALK X-overs and an L-pad on the HF. I like the flexibility of a variable pad v a fixed one but a 2 Db fixed pad would be a good place to be.

Guy how is the search coming?

Rick