New Amp

kktvbob

Ok so I was looking at RSW15s at the local Soundtrack that was closing. I was playing the lets make a deal game. Well some times you win and some times you lose at this game. I waited till the end and I lost on the sub they were all gone. Oh well but a Sunfire Signature 400 seven was sitting their. This amp was on my short list and my system was just lacking since I sold my Denon POA 8000 and POA8300 and POA8200 set and replaced it with a Denon AVR2803. The pre had some problems. So I was ready to play hardball. How does 63% off sound? it did to me. It now sits in my rack I just love deals. So I lost but won. The first thing I heard was power. It was night and day between the power in the Denon and the Sunfire. But that is not fair to the Denon they are not in the same price class. To say simply this is the best amp I have hooked up to my cornwalls in the last 20 years and I have tried a lot of amps. The bass is out standing I had to turn the bass to flat to sound the best. The highs are smooth and very open. The mids are also very tight Now I need to save my money for a Preamp, maybe the Sunfire and replace the receiver. You know that a short term fix last longer than you think I'm at 1 1/2 yrs with the receiver. Then I can move the Denon to the bedroom or the garage. But the bedroom system may not be up graded. It has a big Fisher tube amp and sounds great so it looks like the garage will get the receiver. Then I will need to find 4 beatup Heresys for the garage. Its a heated garage that I rebuild old Mopars in so I'm out their a lot. I have a pair of AR2's and a Sansui tube amp in the garage now. The amp sounds good but I need 4 or more speakers in their. Plus I want the Klipsch sound out their. Is their someone close to Colorado With a set of oiled birsch for the main system to replace HBR's their or betup ones.