svs PC ultra sub phenomenon

ancientdude

It finally arrived! twice as big as i expected...wow,

Trying to get the optimal location but im having a problems with it...in some parts of my room its MUCH louder than in other parts...like at my sitting position its a quiet thumping...and when i move to the other side of my room its a huge THUMP! my room is 24lx11wx7h

Its not currently corner loaded...hmmmm...what is the reason for this?

Typical room response, it happens to every sub, and its more noticeable with very powerful subwoofers. Youll have to play around to get the best response you like, also Each FQ is going to have a different location where it sounds best at, so the idea is to get the bulk FQ's peaking at listening position.

Im a programmer and I am considering making a 3D editor that you can place walls and furniture, assign material properties and then place any number of subwoofers to see where the best responses would be. I have done some 3D collision stuff in real time, Im pretty knowledgeable with physics its just a matter of time and energy. School is hard to keep up with alone. But if there is NOT a program like I described, I may start developing one! Give me some incentive guys.. or not.