cornwalls FS cheap if i can buy la scala's

tuned4life

i want to buy the birch la scalas on ebay (item# 5780135149). they are only 25 miles from me. if i win them i will have 4 birch lasaclas for the main speakers on my marantz 4400 complimented with 4 cornwalls for my remote speakers. 4 la scala's and 4 cornwalls in one room. it will be the most outrageous set up i have ever had. not up to audiophile standards but i will just be happyier than a pig in $hit. at any rate, if i can land the lascala's i will be trying to sell either a pair of 83 cornwall I's or a pair of mint 86 cornwall II's. i will offer them here first at a very reasonable price. i am also considering selling a mint marantz 2325 with original manual/box and a mint teac x 2000r blackface RR. sorry i cant seem to post pics here but would email them to anyone interested.

Please contact Rick (3dzapper), he is looking for Cornwalls to use with his Khorns in a HT but cannot travel far. I think he is in RI.

He had a pair purchased from Royster in WI that got as far as Chicago, but could not collect them so let me purchase them instead. If there's any way you can get him a pair of your Corns, I know he'd be very greatful.

Thanks,

Michael