FS: My trusty Klipsch Promedia 4.1 (2nd version)

These are the speakers that got me started posting on this forum and got me started on the road to higher-end audio. Without the Promedia 4.1s, I would still be listening to some lowly $20 or $30 system with a 4" woofer for a sub. This guy has sentimental value... believe me.

I am selling my Klipsch Promedia 4.1s for what I think is a good price for such great speakers. I bought them brand new from Circuit City about 1.5 years ago. They are in perfect working condition and everything about them is PRISTINE. The sub works great, all 4 speakers work perfectly. There is nothing wrong with the knobs, no static - nothing.

The physical appearance of the speakers look just like BRAND NEW. No chips, no scraches (nothing I could see), no cracks, no dents! I took care of these babies.

COMES WITH EVERYTHING that it originally came with. All documentations (in pristine condition as well), original box, styrofoams, all satellites, all covers, the sub, all speaker wire, control pod (stuck on 1 speaker).... everything is YOURS!

Also, I know that these had an Extended Warranty - however, I cannot find the receipt as of tonight. I am looking for it - I'm pretty sure it was a 4-year plan by Circuit City.

Price: $159 + cost of shipping from 60142 (Illinois) but local pick ups are WELCOME!

PM me with offers.

- I have sold 1 headphone on Head-fi.org (a Sony SA5000 $420 headphone) which went through perfectly and without a hitch.

- I have over 110 (100% positive) feedback on ebay under 2 names: Pinipig524 (my selling acct.) and Pinipig523 (my buying acct.).

• 1 month later...