hf help

BUDA

the hf on my 76 cornwalls can be a smidgen high to the point of beign annoing with some string instrument espically violin.not always on some jazz &classicaldisc.

my overall plan is to have two channel set up, right now using acurus multi and outlaw950, panasonic 25 player, acurus to me is very neutral &950 while quite definalely spacious it focus every thing to the center point,it is a small percentage of music thats exhibit this unwanted feature.sorry for long windedness.room 24x18x8 plaster wall tyle floor.

the speakers 10'apart long wall. compolents are k77,k55v,k33, all solder joints with type b network. is there any way to reduce, tame the hf and not affect other compolent,

and not discard system, will consider a new cd player if this will solve problem. thank you for your imput

Before you get a new CD player, you should consider a rebuilt crossover for your speakers and especially better room acoustics. You listen to your room as much as anyting in your system. Treat the reflection points and it will improve your sound better than any CD player.

Bill

thanks for your responce ,the cross over could be an avenue , although from your surmize an upgrade most likely will not totally deminish the problem,my main thought is wether any modification could to the current type b that is present.