parasound for my birthday!!!

ballenone

i just finally broke down and orderd my A51 & A21 amps on 6/28/05 (my birthday) and i was wondering what you guys think about them and what to expect in contrast to what i have now..

Ive been using harmon kardon signature 5 ch and pa 2000 amps and the rf set up ...

with 250 watts and 60 ampres peak per channel what type of diffrence will these numbers make in overall sound quality vs my 100 watts and ? ampres

ballenone, first off, happy birthday!!

Secondly, welcome to the forum!

And finally, welcome to the Proud League of Parasound Owners! There are already quite a few of us here on this board. You are gonna looooooooove those amps. I happen to have the same ones! Seemingly limitless power, effortless dynamics, the ability to reproduce the loudest of crashes, or the slighest wisp of a whisper, you're gonna be amazed any way you look at it.

You should also come join us at http://www.htguide.com/forum/forumdisplay.php4?s=eba768f390e8ac4e60f7ce7fa7aeb2a4&f=21

Happy Birthday, and congrats on the amps.

I really like the way Parasound amps mate with Klipsch. My wife bought me a Halo A-21 for our anniversary a couple years ago that I use with a Classic Parasound HCA-2205AT. I also use a HCA-1500A with a pair of Fortes. I'm very satisfied with Parasound amps.