Sound in UT

Seb

I don't know if there's a lot of people who go to this section of the bb, but i still hope to get some answers.

Here's my question: in Unreal Tournament, there are two options referring to surround sound.

One is called "use hardware 3D sound" and the other is called "use surround sound".

Now which one should I check or is it better to check both?

I have a Soundblaster Live! and the Pros.

Thanks peeps!

------------------

Pump up the BASS!!

Pick (use hardware 3d sound), if you pick (use surround sound) then the game will assume you have a 5.1 surround setup, where as if you use hardware 3d sound the game will stream the auto through EAX and use a 4 point surround sound system which is the pros

cool thanks i thought it was something like that but i didn't know which was EAX and which was 5.1 with decoder...

oh crap actually...

it says in the game huh?

i just found it out, sorry to bother.

------------------

Pump up the BASS!!

Well it was about 2 years ago and I was in need of a name (me just getting accepted in to a Q2 clan) so after 24 pepsies and me being up till 3 in the morning trying to make one up, I just thought Wingnut, but the name didnt make any sense, so then i decided to make it plural (Wingnuts), I thought to myself PERFECT, then the white rabbit wanted me to come to wonderland and meet all the nice people there wink.gif

Now you are all dumber for reading that TEE HEE