KLF-30 rattling cabinet - HELP!

Do you have any tips - or know of some sort of repair kit - for repairing a KLF-30's rattling cabinet? The significant rattle is about 5 inches from the back panel's top on the right-hand seam. I can place a finger (with pressure) on the exact spot of the outside of the cabinet (versus the back panel) and it stops completely. Without the pressure the cabinet's rattle is absolutely HUGE! HELP!

Sounds like a glue joint failure, you have a couple of different options: try and remove the back panel with a tap of a hammer, after the woofers are out, or leave it in place and apply a construction adhesive or "liquid nails" .

If the back panel is really loose, try to take it out, otherwise run a solid bead of adhesive around the back inside the enclosure, wait a day for the solvents to evaporate and reinstall all the removed components.

My brother and I took the rear of one of my klf 20's off with a little tapping and careful use of a heat gun. They missed 90% of the back when they glued mine with some sort of cheap hot glue. We also took the front off the same way. It was literally ready to fall right out. I still have no idea what was holding it. The key is to be very careful. The cabinets are very sturdy with the front and the back off. We used epoxy and carefully applied it to both the cabinet and the back. It took a day before I could test it. But it was well worth it. Just take your time is the best thing I can say. You can't see the glue on mine. We concluded liquid nails would be messy and not very effective it took approx 2 tubes of epoxy. I still need to get him back to help with the other one.