High tones on Klipsch 7s

Osinoff

I have been saving up for reference 7 speakers and at last picked them up. I am driving them with a Krell 400ix int amp and a Marantz 8260 SACD. Decent equipment. I also have a Marantz Tuner which plays well, the voices controlled and smooth. The SACD plays live cds at a higher pitch. I have an inexpensive Realistic equalizer since the amp can't be controlled since there are no adjustment controls. I have no idea were to plug in the equalizer

since the Velodyne sub is plugged into the preouts. Do I need to

buy another cd player or is there a trick. I am also using M1000

Monster cables and upscale biwire speaker connects. Enough ramblings, any suggestions.

Hi Ozzie,

I had them done on my KG4.2's and it tamed the highs, tightened up the bass and am now having it done to my new RF7's. Cost me a couple hundred bucks for the 4.2's and now I'm keeping them.

A guy named Dean G. here on the forum and maybe another person too, I'm not sure who though. Easy enough to remove if you can use a screwdriver and can be without the use of them for a week or so.

Try a word search for "crossover" here and read quite a bit about it.

I have dreamed of that integrated of yours for some time now and thought about having a listen at the local dealer.