SA-1's on sale

colterphoto1

Was at local Ovation store (Midwest hi-fi chain) and noticed a mountain of Klipsch white SA-1 outdoor speakers with built in mounting swivel bracket. Marked down from $430 per pair retail(?) to $129 each.

They are intended for outdoor use, but would make great patio or possibly surround speakers that would hide neatly into a white ceiling/crown molding cornice.

Just passing the word. Possibly these might be in close-out, but I do not have that information.

Also they had KSW10 for $299.

Michael

I can second the use of these, I have 4 in my bedroom system and they do sound wonderful. I bought them for the "White Look" because I have white crown moldings.

I am VERY happy with them as well. (I use a kv-3 as the center...) The timbre is close and I assure you for little speakers... ROCK!

Would also be great for, as Michael pointed out, a outdoor patio system etc., etc. The local Village Pantry gas staion uses a bigger model, but music just cranking on them too... and sounds wonderful, as you fill up your tank. LOL.