NAD vs. Denon

Heideana

I have to replace the amp on what is turning into my HT system that has a pair of KG3's and KG1's. I'm looking at a NAD T753 for $850, or a Denon AVR 785 for $412 or Denon AVR 885 for $536.

I don't really have any way to audition any of them on my Klipsch. Anyone have any recommendations on NAD vs. Denon for the extra money? The Denon AVR 885 looks pretty attractive for the price.

i have rf-7's and a problem i ran into w/the NAD T753 (it sounds GREAT!) but b/c their s/n ratio is only like 80db, and the rf-7's are so efficient, the default noise level was obnoxious...always this "psssssssssshhhhhh" ....i found myself turning it up loud to avoid being able to hear that. but other than that, the NAD receievers sounds great. no experience on the denon. the high noise level really is a buzzkill tho. you know you want silence when there's supposed to be silence. I found that jus stepping up to something w/ 10db better on s/n ratio helped a lot. hope this helps!