ksw-10 connection

FLYRED

I have buy a ksw-10, i have already a amplireceiver Denon avr 3802, two Monitor audio Bronze B4 to front, a Monitor audio centre to centre canal, 2 polkaudio r30 on the surround.

My problem is: the ksw-10 does to be connection ( i ahave a single subwoofer cable ) to the input Righ or to the input LFE ? On the denon avr 3802 i have a single output for the subwoofer.

In the setup of the denon 3802 is is better to choose for the output sobwoofer, LFE+MAIN or LFE (only ) ?

The ksw-10 is in a position to piloting all the LFE sound or is better to leave also the frontal diffuser the sound of the low frequencies?

Note the Bronze B4 is a 2.5-way floorstander.

The ksw-10 it has the power necessary in order to pilot all the vlves in LFE?

please excused my English bad one3.gif

To get the most out of you sub, buy a splitter to attach to your sub cable and hook up to both inputs on the sub. This will give you about 10 dB increase. I recomend letting your mains can handle some of the bass. Look up the specs and adjust the crossover on the back of the sub to pick up where they start to roll off (? 100 hz). This will let the sub concentrate on less which parleys on better sound. Play with it and see what sounds good to you10.gif