Ordered an iFi.

Ronan

Well, I bit the bullet and a shiny new iFi is on the way from Amazon. I hadn't wanted to spend so much - really, I was looking at the ProMedia 2.1s initially - but given the iFi's tried and true sattelites and high construction quality, I'm hoping it will be worth it. If it lives up to my expectations with a longer lifespan and enough audio quality and versatility to have it double as a small room stereo, the cost will have been fair.

I'll post my impressions in the next few weeks. Can't wait!

Guest Anonymous

yeah, I got mine today, from ecost, I am showing off to my 13 year old daughter, of course, with her ipod2.gif3.gif gotta say, it sounds very very good. I am gonna put better speaker wire on, and a few other tweaks9.gif11.gif gotta love them KLIPSCH16.gif

The system rocks, lets all hope they convert it to a "legal" 2.1 multimedia system in the near future. Being that the RSX-4's are only 20 more dollars than the 3's I think they provide a lot more bang for the buck. Perhaps a slightly more expensive version with the 4's would be in order.

----------------

On 8/20/2005 5:42:07 PM 007 wrote:

The system rocks, lets all hope they convert it to a "legal" 2.1 multimedia system in the near future. Being that the RSX-4's are only 20 more dollars than the 3's I think they provide a lot more bang for the buck. Perhaps a slightly more expensive version with the 4's would be in order.

----------------

Substituting the RSX-4s instead of the RSX-3s for the same price or a little more would greatly improve the high-end response plus increase the maximum loudness that this high-end multimedia system is capable of. Gamer's love awesome clean sound!

4.gif